Located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, in the award-winning Sunshine Cove master-planned community, The Somerton Residences are perfectly positioned to embrace the lifestyle that the Sunshine Coast is famous for.
- Surrounded by parks, children’s playgrounds, picturesque lakes, walking and cycling trails, abundant bird life
- Short walk to Aldi Supermarket, Homemaker Centre, Goodlife Health Club, Flinders Lane Café & Laneway on Flinders.
- Walk or cycle to Sunshine Plaza, the largest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast with over 320 specialty stores together with David Jones, Myer, Kmart, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths.
- Within walking distance of The Riverwalk & Promenade, the perfect leisure and entertainment choice on Cornmeal Creek with a variety of restaurants offering extended trade and a 12-screen Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinema
- Close to Immanuel Lutheran College, Stella Maris Catholic School, Maroochydore High School, Early Learning Centres
- Adjacent to Estia Residential Aged Care
- Easy access to Sunshine Motorway, public transport, the University of the Sunshine Coast and the Sunshine Coast university Public and Private Hospitals
- Short drive to Maroochydore, Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba beaches